Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Easter Roll & Colors

Hello! Long time, no see!!  I feel like I'm so out of the blog loop lately!  I've been busy at work and at home and I just have to say that I'm so grateful that other bloggers have been creating some amazing materials to make my planning life so much easier!  I've been ALL about the no-print and no-color-ink products that my bloggy buddies have created! They've made my life so much easier!

I'm starting to plan for the spring now and I wanted to share some print and go worksheets I made for mixed groups!


There are three different worksheets that are designed to be used with various targets and in mixed groups.  There are 6 spaces on which to write targets for the student.  Students will roll a die and complete the task on the corresponding line (e.g., say a target word, provide a definition, provide a synonym, etc.). If correct, they can color a portion of the picture that corresponds to the number they rolled.

Each of the three worksheets has a different level of difficulty. The Easter Egg Sheet has one space to color per number/target: 


The Bunny Sheet has two spaces per number/target:


The Easter Basket has 5 spaces per number/target:


The Easter basket is probably your best choice for articulation practice so that your students can get multiple productions in a session!

These worksheets can be downloaded for FREE in my TPT store.

Let me know what you think and what you're going to use the worksheets to target!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...